Writing set with wooden and metal calligraphic pen, pen holder and inkpot with calligraphic ink
- Writing set with wooden pen, decorated metal tip, metal pen holder and inkwell with decorated metal cap
- This fountain pen is made with a part in birch wood with mahogany finish and a part made with a metal alloy treated with antique silver that prevents rust and ensures a longer life, all parts are made and produced strictly in Italy.
- This fountain pen is equipped with a special calligraphic nib with an internal tank for the ink, so as to extend the duration of the calligraphic stroke, this allows you to write several sentences without having to immerse the pen in the ink
- This immersion calligraphy pen is very comfortable to hold and balanced, so very useful for practicing different calligraphy techniques.
- The trunk pack is made entirely by hand in Italy with fine paper and lined with velvet inside
- The package is equipped with an inkwell of calligraphic ink of 40 Ml black (German calligraphic ink of Dokumental) with decorated cap and a pen holder made of a metal alloy treated with antique silver that prevents rust and ensures a longer life.
- The 3 spare nibs are different from each other in calligraphic characteristics and allow you to practice in different types of writing
- The package is also equipped with a clear suede nib for cleaning the nib
- Excellent gift idea with excellent packaging and refined design in antique style
- The product is 100% made in Italy certified, which guarantees the authenticity and accurate craftsmanship of these products, which are made entirely by hand by craftsmen in the field, are the expression of a cultural tradition that is always relevant.
Measurements: box 20 x 12.5 cm
Pen length: cm. 17