This calligraphy writing set is made for people who love handwriting and who want to experiment the ancient calligraphy techniques: from the university boy to the professional or for those who love the fantasy world.
The handwriting set is made by hand, with a precious paper representing an evocative ancient map of Europe and a velvet base available in three colours coordinated with the pen and a button closure that makes it particularly elegant.
Inside you will find a feather pen with decorated tip, metal pen holder and an inkwell with metal cap, a suede leather nib to clean the nib after use, 2 spare nibs different from each other for calligraphic characteristics and that will allow you to practice different types of writing. The nib already inserted in the pen instead has an internal reservoir that will allow you to extend the calligraphic stroke without the need to use ink frequently.
Besides being a valid tool to practice calligraphic writing, this ancient writing set can also be a gift idea for passionate writers or a beautiful object used to give elegance to your desk.
The immersion fountain pen is very comfortable to hold and offers excellent stability and balance for impeccable calligraphy. Practice your calligraphy techniques and you can rediscover that ancient form of communication now forgotten.
Details of the calligraphy set:
- Inside the package: feather pen complete with nib with reservoir, pen holder, 2 spare nibs, black ink and leather nib cleaner;
- Specially selected natural feather cut to size with a silky sheen and elegant appearance;
- Fountain pen made with turkey feather and a metal part decorated with metal alloy treated with antique silver: it prevents rust and guarantees a longer life;
- The calligraphic ink is black and comes from Dokumental, a specialist German company that offers above-average quality, both in terms of the pigment used and its durability;
- The box measures 14.5 x 31 centimetres and the feather pen measures 29 centimetres.