Writing set with feather pen and calligraphic ink dedicated to the memory of the great poet Dante Alighieri and realized to celebrate the anniversary of his death about 700 years ago.
- Specially selected natural feather cut to size with a silky sheen and elegant appearance; suitable for calligraphic writing.
- This fountain pen is made with a turkey feather and a decorated metal part made with a metal alloy treated with antique silver that prevents rust and ensures durability.
- This fountain pen is equipped with a special calligraphic nib with an internal reservoir for ink, so as to prolong the life of the calligraphic stroke, this allows you to write several sentences without having to dip the pen in ink
- This dip feather pen is very comfortable to hold and balanced, so very useful for practicing different calligraphy techniques.
- The finished feather pen measures 25 cm.
- The package comes with a bottle of calligraphy ink of 10 ml black and a basic graphic with Dante Alighieri.
- Excellent gift idea with excellent packaging and refined design in antique style
The product has the certification 100% made in Italy which guarantees the authenticity and the careful craftsmanship of these products, which are made entirely by hand by artisans in the industry, are the expression of a cultural tradition always current
- Feather colors: red, green, blue, black burgundy
Measures: box cm 10×29