Writing set with wooden pen and metal part decorated with owl, pen rest with metal owl and calligraphic ink with metal owl application
- This fountain pen is made with a part in birch wood with mahogany finish and a part made with a metal alloy treated with antique silver that prevents rust and ensures a longer life, all parts are made and produced strictly in Italy.
- This fountain pen is equipped with a special calligraphic nib with an internal tank for the ink, so as to extend the duration of the calligraphic stroke, this allows you to write several sentences without having to immerse the pen in the ink
- This immersion feather pen is very comfortable to hold and balanced, so very useful for practicing different calligraphic techniques.
- The finished feather pen measures 19 cm.
- The top case package is made entirely by hand in Italy with fine paper and lined with velvet inside
- The package is equipped with a 15ml black calligraphic ink bottle with a metal owl application and a pen rest with owl made of a metal alloy treated with antique silver that prevents rust and ensures a longer life.
- The 3 spare nibs are different from each other in calligraphic characteristics and allow you to practice in different types of writing
- The package is also equipped with a clear suede nib for cleaning the nib
- Excellent gift idea with excellent packaging and refined design in antique style
The product is 100% made in Italy certified, which guarantees the authenticity and accurate craftsmanship of these products, which are made entirely by hand by craftsmen in the field, are the expression of a cultural tradition that is always relevant.
Velvet colours: burgundy, green, golden
Measurements: box 20 x 12.5 cm