Writing set with wooden pen with decorated metal tip, metal pen rest and calligraphic ink.
- Writing set with pen with wooden part and decorated metal tip suitable for calligraphic writing.
- This calligraphic pen is made with a part in birch wood with mahogany finish and a part made with a metal alloy treated with antique silver that prevents rust and ensures a longer life, all parts are made and produced strictly in Italy.
- This calligraphic pen is equipped with a special calligraphic nib with an internal tank for the ink, so as to extend the duration of the calligraphic stroke, this allows you to write several sentences without having to immerse the pen in the ink.
- This immersion calligraphy pen is very comfortable to hold and balanced, so very useful for practicing different calligraphy techniques.
- The finished calligraphy pen measures 19 cm.
- The package is equipped with a 15ml black calligraphic ink bottle, metal pen rest made of a metal alloy treated with antique silver and 2 nibs.
- The 2 spare nibs are different from each other in terms of calligraphic characteristics and allow you to practice different types of writing.
- The package is made entirely by hand in Italy with fine paper and lined with velvet inside.
- Excellent gift idea with excellent luxury handmade packaging with a refined design in antique style.
- The product is 100% made in Italy certified, which guarantees the authenticity and accurate craftsmanship of these products, which are made entirely by hand by craftsmen in the field, are the expression of a cultural tradition that is always relevant.
- Velvet colours: green, golden, burgundy
Measurements: box 23.5 x 10 cm
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator